5 Foods to Help you Lose Weight For Your Wedding Naturally
Start losing weight naturally with these 5 foods.
Hello, Bride-to-Be! Congratulations — I’m so excited for you!
Every bride wants to look and feel her best on her big day, and we all have our own unique set of challenges around this.
For me, it was finding out a few months after getting engaged that I needed to have major surgery.
It fell right during Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I had six weeks of not exercising + eating all my favorite holiday foods with reckless abandon. It’s crazy how much fitness you can lose and how much flab you can gain in just six weeks!
As a health coach and personal trainer, I knew how to clean up my diet and get back in shape quickly for my wedding. I can help you do the same!
To look and feel your best for your big day, here’s what you can do next . . .
- Check out my Pinterest boards for healthy recipes, awesome workouts, and wedding planning tips
- Sign up for my newsletter for weekly wedding fitness tips + motivation + the occasional free gift
- Clean up your diet and detox from sugar by signing up for my FREE 5-day clean eating challenge
- Start getting those arms wedding-ready with these 3 short but effective arm workouts
- Get a free Q + A email session with me! What are you struggling with when it comes to getting healthy + in shape for your wedding? Ask me your top 3 burning questions and I’ll answer + share resources to help you. (type “Q + A” in the subject line)
“I would recommend Valerie to anyone who is looking for a fresh start and ready to make your dreams a reality. If you are looking for something life-changing, this is it!” Priscilla J., Lawrenceville, GA
Brides are crazy busy (as you know!). My goal is to save you time and frustration by taking away the guesswork of where and how to start, so you can get healthy and fit for your wedding the RIGHT way . . . by setting realistic goals, eating real food, and exercising efficiently instead of excessively.
And because EVERY bride wants amazing arms for her wedding dress, here’s a little something to get you started — a short video with 5 exercises to tone and sculpt your arms that you can do anywhere with NO equipment.
A little more about me . . .
I live in Dallas, Texas, but I’m able to work with awesome women around the globe thanks to the magic of the internet. Some of my favorite things are animals, being outdoors, tacos, a good cup of tea, and traveling to places I’ve never been.
My creds . . .
- Certified Wellness Coach, Mayo School of Public Health
- Certified Holistic Health Coach
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Master of Social Work (MSW), University of Georgia
Get gorgeous toned & sculpted arms for your wedding day with 3 of my best arm workouts. Enter your email & I'll deliver them righ to your inbox (for free!)
Consult your health care provider before starting any exercise, weight loss, or health program. I am not a doctor or registered dietitian, and the materials on this website are for informational purposes only, based on my experience and training, and do not constitute medical advice. Reliance on any idea from this website is at your own risk. Everyone’s physiology is unique and not all recommendations will work for all.